Dunham+Company is a strategic consulting company built on over 30 years of experience in helping not-for-profit organisations in the strategic development and execution of their marketing, fundraising, and media strategies.
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join a dynamic team of professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who truly wants to make a difference for God’s Kingdom.
Assist in the implementation of projects directly related to the established strategy for each assigned client, ensuring the timely and accurate completion of these projects.
- Coordinate the completion of all assigned client projects, including monthly direct mail letters, newsletters and other print production projects, monthly email newsletters, e-devotionals, and related e-communications, as directed.
- Coordinate with the Strategists, Account Manager, Creative Manager and Production Manager to provide the required information to ensure the successful delivery of all assigned client projects.
- Write creative briefs for direct mail and digital content and all related fundraising and/or marketing communications, as needed.
- Liaison with assigned Digital Coordinator to ensure the completion of all assigned digital/online fundraising and/or marketing communications, as needed.
- Request data from internal and external sources, and ensure accurate results reports for assigned clients.
- Work with Production Manager to produce project budgets.
- Assist Account Manager with client meeting preparation.
- Liaison with assigned clients as directed and as required to effectively complete projects.
- Engage in learning the philosophy of fundraising, donor development, and direct response marketing that Dunham+Company embraces.
- Begin to gain a grasp of the various direct response and marketing techniques used within the industry and at Dunham+Company.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Passionate about client service and assisting Christian organisations fulfil their vision.
An offer to the right person includes a competitive base salary and other benefits, together with the ability to work alongside like-minded individuals who share similar values and pride themselves on professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
This position reports to the Account Manager based in Seven Hills, NSW.
For more about Dunham+Company, see our Who We Are page.
Please submit resume to Nikki Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive (Australia)
What causes you to be inspired in life? Causes you to feel empowered and motivated knowing you have the chance to make a genuine difference in the world today?
If you don’t know – maybe we do.
At Dunham+Company, we’re a global marketing and fundraising company with offices in Sydney and Dallas, U.S. Partnering solely with Christian non-profit causes across the world, we assist them to develop sustainable, scalable sources of donated revenue so together, we can build strong and effective brands.
Making a significant impact for more than 60 Christian organisations, you’ll be part of a global team that focuses on impacting our world for Jesus. Whether it’s seeing hungry children fed in Liberia, securing more Scripture teachers in our schools, sharing the gospel in Africa or supporting a more just and compassionate society, these are just a few reasons why Dunham+Company exists.
Commencing in the position of Account Executive, this position with Dunham+Company will challenge and motivate you. As a vital member of our client service team, you’ll be working with a range of ministry organisations and trained to be tasked with the responsibility of executing fundraising strategies designed to achieve clients’ supporter engagement objectives.
We are looking for the following in the successful applicant:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a small fast-paced team environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Best of all, passionate about the bigger vision, as together, we assist Christian organisations fulfil their vision
With all assigned client projects:
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of monthly direct mail letters, newsletters and other print, online and production projects
- Coordinate with the Production Manager to ensure on-time printing and mailing
- Maintain accurate results reports
- Liaison with assigned clients as required to effectively complete projects
- Engage in learning the philosophy of fundraising, donor development and direct response marketing that Dunham+Company embraces
If you’re passionate about helping Christian causes more effectively fulfil their vision, we’d like to hear from you. Just forward your resume together with a cover letter sharing why you should be the next Account Executive at Dunham+Company.
Address your application to: email@example.com