Dunham+Company is a strategic consulting company built on over 30 years of experience in helping not-for-profit organisations in the strategic development and execution of their marketing, fundraising, and media strategies.
Digital and Social Media Coordinator
The Digital and Social Media Coordinator will assist in the implementation of projects directly related to the established strategy for each assigned client, ensuring the timely and accurate completion of these projects.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of all assigned client projects, including monthly email communication, social media campaigns, Google Adwords, and website adjustments as directed.
- Coordinate with the Account Manager and Digital Strategist to provide the required information to ensure the successful delivery of all assigned client projects.
- Produce and deliver accurate results reports for assigned clients, and manage the reporting process for all digital clients.
- Engage in learning the philosophy of fundraising, donor development, and direct response marketing that Dunham+Company embraces.
- Begin to gain a grasp of the various direct response and marketing techniques used within the industry and at Dunham+Company.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Passionate about client service, and assisting Christian organisations fulfil their mission.
- This position reports to the Account Manager based in Seven Hills, NSW.
An offer to the right person includes a competitive base salary and other benefits, together with the ability to work alongside like-minded individuals who share similar values and pride themselves on professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
For more about Dunham+Company, see our Who We Are page.
Please submit resume to Joshua Crowther, [email protected]